Frequently Asked Questions
No. Call us first! Most insurance companies prefer that you begin cleanup and damage repair as soon as possible. The faster we get there, the less damage there will be. This saves both you and your insurance company money. You will still need to call your insurance company to make a claim, but it doesn’t have to be the first call you make.
The first step is to remove as much water as we possibly can. Once that is done, we bring in dehumidifiers and other equipment to start the drying process. This stage can take multiple days. After drying we use other equipment such as moisture meters and air scrubbers to make sure your space is clean and mold free.
How much our services cost depends on the type of service, the size of the area affected, how much time it will take to repair. There is no cost to call us for a quote!
Very! Having a home with mold can cause sickness in you, your family, and your pets. If you spot mold, call us immediately so it can be taken care of as soon as possible.
In some people mold can cause effects such as wheezing, nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, skin irritation. Other more serious reactions can include fever and shortness of breath.